Pall FSI Felt Filter Bags
PolyFold Filter Bags
The PolyFold Filter Bags are our proprietary filter bag constructed of dual-sided extended life felt. It features 2.4X additional surface area for high dirt-holding capacity and long service life.
- The dual-sided, extended life felt construction provides maximum dirt holding and a high flow rate.
- 240% more surface area than a standard bag.
- Fits in a standard basket, so no retrofit is required.
- 4X+ dirt holding capacity* results in longer life and fewer change outs.
- Polypropylene center tube supports filtration media, aids in insertion of filter bag, and accepts a bag magnet.
- PolyLoc® ring eliminates liquid bypass.
- Mesh cover assists in insertion and removal of filter bag.
*Compared to a standard felt bag. Based on lab testing using water and test dust.
Specifications for PolyFold Filter Bags
- Polypropylene Extended Life Felt
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 200-220° F (93-104° C)
Suggested Differential Pressure
- 35 PSIG maximum — dirty
- 10-15 PSIG optimum change out
- 5, 10, 25, 50, 100
- #2: 7” x 32” (17.8 cm x 81.3 cm)
- Polypropylene PolyLoc® Rings
- Polypropylene Center Tube