Pall FSI Felt Filter Bags
Heavy Duty Extended Life Filter Bags (MAX PONG)
The PONG Heavy Duty Extended Life filter bags (MAX PONG) are the leader in high-efficiency, low-cost filtration. Its seamless micro-fiber graded density cartridge insert removes trace oils that frequently occur in process fluids, and provides up to four times the dirt-holding capacity of conventional polypropylene bags. Combined with its welded seam felt cover and PolyLoc® ring for elimination of unfiltered bypass, it becomes the perfect choice for uses where longer-lasting, high-efficiency filter bags are needed. The MAX PONG Heavy Duty Extended Life filter bag is ideal for continuous flow applications such as e-coat and phosphate baths, and batch applications including oils, edible oils and syrups, or any final or polishing filter requirements.
- High-efficiency, low-cost filtration is ideal for continuous flow applications.
- Welded seam construction eliminates unfiltered bypass due to needle holes.
- Large dirt-holding capacity and lower pressure drop provide long service life.
- Adsorbs smaller particles and filters wide range of particle sizes.
- Pure polypropylene microfiber insert contains no sizing, bonding adhesive, resin, lubricant, silicone or antistatic chemicals.
- FDA compliant to meet food grade government standards.
- PolyLoc® ring creates hermetic seal to prevent liquid bypass.
Specifications for Heavy Duty Extended Life Filter Bags (MAX PONG)
- Polypropylene filter bag with 100% polypropylene rigid insert
Maximum Operating Temperature
- Polypropylene: 200-220° F (93-104° C)
Suggested Differential Pressure
- 35 PSIG maximum — dirty
- 10-15 PSIG optimum change out
- 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100
- #1: 7” x 16” (17.78 cm x 40.64 cm)
- #2: 7” x 32” (17.78 cm x 80 cm)
- Plastic PolyLoc® Rings
- Welded Seam Construction