Pall FSI Seamless-Absoluted Rated Filter Bags
Polymicro Microfiber Filter Bags (POMF)
BOS filter bags are a Polymicro® seamless filter bag, constructed entirely without seams. This unique material composition allows for a higher efficiency, with graded pore-size distribution creating absolute filtration. Thermally bonded microfibers create a seamless filter bag that has high tensile strength, providing superior resistance to channeling, unloading, bypass and other forms of traditional leakage that result from pulsating water.
The benefit of using this advanced filter bag is precise particle retention. The BOS filter bag is an ideal product for use in a wide variety of high-purity applications, where absolute filtration is required.
- Seamless construction offers unequalled benefit of eliminating fluid bypass.
- Absolute rated (98%) 3-100 microns for highest efficiency and consistent quality.
- Microfiber-graded pore design provides lower initial pressure drop.
- Thermally-bonded microfibers contain no sizing, bonding adhesive, resin or silicone.
- FDA compliant.
- Can be incinerated for easy disposal.
- Available with NSF Standard 61 Certification.
Specifications for BOS Filter Bags
- Seamless Construction
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 160° F (71° C)
Suggested Differential Pressure
- 35 PSIG maximum — dirty
- 10-15 PSIG optimum change out
Absolute (98%) Micron Rating
- 3, 5, 10, 25, 35, 50, 75, 100
- #1: 7” x 16” (17.8 cm x 40.65 cm)
- #2: 7” x 32” (17.8 cm x 81.3 cm)
- Plastic PolyLoc® Rings
- Available with NSF Standard 61 Certification