Pall Filter Elements
Pall Coreless Filter Elements
Pall® Coreless filter elements combine Pall proven Profile® depth filter technology with a design that eliminates the core to provide a convenient, cost efficient and environmentally-friendly solution for high flow rate applications.
The large diameter filter element features low differential pressure polypropylene, nylon or polyphenylene sulphide (PPS) medium, meaning fewer elements are required for a given flow rate. Filter vessels are correspondingly smaller, resulting in lower capital and installation costs, as well as reduced operating costs.
The Pall Coreless filter element fits over a 316L stainless steel core, which is retained inside the filter housing. At change-out, the element is simply pulled up over the core which is then ready to accept the replacement element. By retaining the metallic core, the Coreless design significantly reduces the amount of waste material to dispose of, providing a lower cost, more environmentally-friendly option.
Pall Coreless filter elements use the advanced and proven benefits of Pall Profile medium’s unique depth filter technology. The combination of a continuous graded pore prefilter section and a high performance inner section is an ideal combination, giving low clean differential pressure, high liquid flow rates and long service life.
The Pall Coreless filter element is manufactured to a very high standard of quality assurance and cleanliness, and in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001:2000.
Food Use Compliance of “W” Option Pall Coreless Filter Elements
“W” Option materials are manufactured from monomers which our supplier states are listed in EU-Directive 2002/72/EC.
The filter element is manufactured from materials which our supplier states meets the FDA requirements for food contact use as detailed in the Code of Federal Regulations, 21 CFR Sections 170-199.
- Large diameter cartridge utilizing low differential pressure media.
- Separate stainless steel core retained in the filter housing.
- Proven depth filter technology / continuous graded pore structure.
- Polypropylene, nylon or polyphenylene sulphide (PPS) filter media.
- Fully disposable design.
- Smaller systems with low capital cost, low installation costs and reduced operating costs.
- Providing high liquid flow rate capability, ease of fitment, low operating costs and increased cost efficiency.
- Reliable, consistent and verifiable filtration performance.
- Compatible with a wide range of applications.
- Less waste materials, lower cost of disposal and more environmentally-friendly.
Materials of Construction
Fluorocarbon for Elastomer Industrial
* The seal materials employed meets FDA requirements for food contact use as detailed in 21CFR Section 177.2600