Pall FSI Seamless-Absoluted Rated Filter Bags
BOS Gradient Filter Elements
BOS Gradient Filter elements are the first of its kind, with seamless design and true gradient density. This absolute rated element provides users with the depth of a cartridge and the convenience of a bag. This 100% polypropylene microfiber product adsorbs up to 16 times its own weight in hydrocarbons (oils) and will last up to 18 times the life of other products (depending on particle distribution and application).
Gradient Density Provides
- Up to 18 times extended life compared to other products, dependent upon particle distribution and application.
- Longer life means fewer bag changes which results in lower labor costs and less loss of product.
- Not compressible in operation providing greater dirt holding capacity.
- Designed for typical broad particle distribution applications.
- Will allow more efficient filtration (lower micron) without sacrificing product life.
Polypropylene Microfiber Material
- Adsorbs up to 16 times its own weight in hydrocarbons (oils).
- Inventory reduction. Eliminates need for stocking “oil” bags.
- Thermally bonded, with no lubricants or surface active agents.
- Available with NSF Standard 61 Certification.
Fits existing FSI standard basket
- No retrofit costs
- Polypropylene Microfiber
- Seamless Construction
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 160° F (71° C)
Suggested Differential Pressure
- 35 PSIG maximum — dirty
- 10-15 PSIG optimum change out
Absolute (98%) Micron Rating
- 3, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125
- #2: 7” X 32” (17.8 cm X 81.32 cm)
- Thermally Bonded Ring
- Available with NSF Standard 61 Certification