Vacuum Dehydration Purifiers
Pall HNP023 Series Oil Purifier
The Pall HNP023 Series Oil purifier is designed for use with small to medium oil systems, particularly where high viscosity fluids are employed, and can effectively remove 26 liters of water per day from the oil*.
The Pall HNP fluid conditioning purifier uses vacuum dehydration to remove 100 % free water and as much as 90 % of dissolved water. It will also remove 100 % of free and entrained gases and up to 80 % dissolved gases.
Vacuum dehydration is the most effective method of water removal at minimum cost and ease of use. Unlike other methods it removes both free and dissolved water and cannot burn or otherwise significantly alter the properties of the oil.
Particulate contaminant removal is achieved using high performance rated (ß3(c) >2000) Athalon® filter elements.
In addition, a WS12 Series water sensor measures water content and temperature at the purifier inlet, allowing the purifier to operate only when the water content rises above a pre-determined level.
* Water removal rates are affected by the fluid viscosity, temperature, form of water (free or dissolved) and the amount of water present. Pall utilizes a well defined and repeatable test procedure that ensures thorough dispersion of the water in the test fluid initially and throughout the test. The water removal rate shown is for tests with ISO VG 32 mineral based turbine lube oil at 60 °C in the range of 2.6 % to 1.4 % water. The removal rates at higher water concentrations will be significantly higher.
Benefits of the Pall HNP023 Series Oil Purifier
- High performance water, gas and particulate removal
- Extension of fluid service life
- Minimized corrosion within systems
- Reduced fluid disposal
- Reduced operating costs
- Increased equipment reliability
- Simple automated operation
- Remote monitoring option
-0.9 bar g (27” Hg) [adjustable]